Anorthosis – Gent prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: Anorthosis v Gent live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Anorthosis vs Gent: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 0:1


Probability of winning

Anorthosis 19.87% Draw 25.2% Gent 54.93%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
4.75 3.7 1.7
4.4 3.7 1.69
4.9 3.75 1.7
4.7 3.84 1.71
4.6 3.5 1.7
4.68 3.61 1.7

Short Preview

  • Anorthosis has currently2, has not chance of 1st, has a very small chance of 2nd (2%), has a good chance of 3rd (56%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Gent has currently10, has a good chance of 1st (94%), has a small chance of 2nd (6%), has not chance of 3rd, has a very good chance of round of 16 (96%), has a chance of qtrs (41%), has a chance of semis (17%), has a small chance of final (7%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • In this match Gent is a favorite.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Anorthosis won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 1-4.



    Anorthosis AND Gent LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Anorthosis Famagusta – Paphos FC – 1:0
    04.11.21 Flora Tallinn – Anorthosis Famagusta2:2
    29.10.21 Omonia Nicosia – Anorthosis Famagusta0:1
    25.10.21 Anorthosis Famagusta – AEK Larnaca – 1:2
    21.10.21 Anorthosis Famagusta – Flora Tallinn – 2:2
    07.11.21 RFC Seraing – AA Gent0:0
    04.11.21 AA Gent – FK Partizan – 1:1
    31.10.21 AA Gent – Royale Union Saint-Gilloise – 0:2
    27.10.21 AA Gent – Belisia Bilzen – 4:0
    24.10.21 Racing Genk – AA Gent0:3

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC