Crvena Zvezda – Ludogorets prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 25.11.2021
Competition: Crvena Zvezda Belgrade v Ludogorets Razgrad live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Crvena Zvezda – Ludogorets: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Crvena Zvezda 68.27% Draw 20.04% Ludogorets 11.69%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.4 4.6 7.2
1.37 4.8 8.5
1.42 5 8.3
1.38 4.6 8.5
1.38 4.95 8.28

Short Preview

  • Crvena Zvezda has currently7, has a chance of 1st (28%), has a chance of 2nd (47%), has a chance of 3rd (25%), has a chance of round of 16 (40%), has a small chance of qtrs (12%), has a very small chance of semis (3%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Ludogorets has currently1, has not chance of 1st, has a very small chance of 2nd (1%), has a very small chance of 3rd (4%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Crvena Zvezda is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Ludogorets is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Crvena Zvezda could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Crvena Zvezda have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Crvena Zvezda is absolute favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Crvena Zvezda won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 6-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Crvena Zvezda won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 3-4.



    Crvena Zvezda Belgrade AND Ludogorets Razgrad LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    18.11.21 FK Inđija – FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade0:1
    07.11.21 FK Vojvodina – FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade1:2
    04.11.21 FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade – FC Midtjylland – 0:1
    31.10.21 Radnički 1923 – FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade0:3
    27.10.21 Radnik Surdulica – FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade2:1
    07.11.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – Lokomotiv Plovdiv – 1:0
    04.11.21 SC Braga – Ludogorets Razgrad4:2
    31.10.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – Beroe Stara Zagora – 2:0
    28.10.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – Lokomotiv Gorna Oryahovitsa – 3:1
    25.10.21 Botev Plovdiv – Ludogorets Razgrad1:3

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC