trusted online casino malaysia

Eintracht – Antwerp prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Commerzbank-Arena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 25.11.2021
Competition: Eintracht – Antwerp live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Eintracht vs Antwerp: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Eintracht 68.68% Draw 19.35% Antwerp 11.97%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.38 5 8
1.38 4.9 7
1.37 4.95 7.7
1.41 5.2 8.1
1.38 4.75 8
1.4 4.8 8.24

Short Preview

  • Eintracht has currently10, has a good chance of 1st (93%), has a small chance of 2nd (7%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (96%), has a chance of qtrs (38%), has a small chance of semis (14%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Antwerp has currently1, has not chance of 1st, has a very small chance of 2nd (<1%), has a very small chance of 3rd (5%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Eintracht is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Antwerp is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • In this match Eintracht is absolute favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Eintracht won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.



    Eintracht AND Antwerp LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Greuther Fürth – Eintracht Frankfurt1:2
    04.11.21 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – Eintracht Frankfurt1:2
    30.10.21 Eintracht Frankfurt – RB Leipzig – 1:1
    24.10.21 VfL Bochum – Eintracht Frankfurt2:0
    21.10.21 Eintracht Frankfurt – FC Olympiacos Piraeus – 3:1
    07.11.21 Royal Antwerp FC – Anderlecht – 2:0
    04.11.21 Royal Antwerp FC – Fenerbahçe – 0:3
    31.10.21 Cercle Brugge – Royal Antwerp FC0:1
    28.10.21 KVC Westerlo – Royal Antwerp FC2:1
    24.10.21 Royal Antwerp FC – Club Brugge – 1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia