trusted online casino malaysia

Flora Tallinn – Partizan prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: Flora Tallinn – Partizan live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 10:30 am
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Flora v Partizan: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 0:1


Probability of winning

Flora 16.53% Draw 23.13% Partizan 60.35%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
5.25 4 1.6
5.2 3.95 1.55
6 4 1.55
5.65 4.15 1.56
5.8 3.8 1.52
6.11 4 1.54

Short Preview

  • Flora has currently2, has not chance of 1st, has a very small chance of 2nd (<1%), has a chance of 3rd (41%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Partizan has currently7, has a small chance of 1st (6%), has a good chance of 2nd (91%), has a very small chance of 3rd (3%), has a chance of round of 16 (40%), has a chance of qtrs (16%), has a small chance of semis (6%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • In this match Partizan is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Flora won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.



    Flora Tallinn AND Partizan LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Nõmme Kalju – Flora Tallinn0:1
    04.11.21 Flora Tallinn – Anorthosis Famagusta – 2:2
    31.10.21 Narva Trans – Flora Tallinn0:2
    27.10.21 Flora Tallinn – JK Tammeka Tartu – 9:0
    24.10.21 Flora Tallinn – FC Kuressaare – 2:2
    07.11.21 FK Partizan – Proleter Novi Sad – 0:0
    04.11.21 AA Gent – FK Partizan1:1
    31.10.21 FK Partizan – FK Čukarički – 2:0
    28.10.21 FK Partizan – Metalac Gornji Milanovac – 3:1
    24.10.21 TSC Bačka Topola – FK Partizan1:3

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia