Galatasaray v Marseille prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Istanbul, Türk Telekom Arena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 25.11.2021
Competition: Galatasaray vs Olympique Marseille live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Galatasaray vs Marseille: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Galatasaray 34.8% Draw 27.77% Marseille 37.44%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.65 3.4 2.6
2.65 3.35 2.55
2.7 3.45 2.5
2.85 3.58 2.53
2.8 3.4 2.45
2.77 3.53 2.54

Short Preview

  • Galatasaray has currently8, has a good chance of 1st (51%), has a chance of 2nd (28%), has a chance of 3rd (21%), has a good chance of round of 16 (58%), has a small chance of qtrs (14%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Marseille has currently4, has a small chance of 1st (13%), has a chance of 2nd (25%), has a chance of 3rd (48%), has a chance of round of 16 (23%), has a small chance of qtrs (10%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Galatasaray won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 0-0.



    Galatasaray AND Olympique Marseille LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Fatih Karagümrükspor – Galatasaray1:1
    04.11.21 Galatasaray – Lokomotiv Moscow – 1:1
    31.10.21 Galatasaray – Gaziantep BB – 2:0
    25.10.21 Beşiktaş – Galatasaray2:1
    21.10.21 Lokomotiv Moscow – Galatasaray0:1
    07.11.21 Olympique Marseille – FC Metz – 0:0
    04.11.21 Olympique Marseille – SS Lazio – 2:2
    31.10.21 Clermont Foot – Olympique Marseille0:1
    27.10.21 OGC Nice – Olympique Marseille1:1
    24.10.21 Olympique Marseille – Paris Saint-Germain – 0:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC