Jablonec v AZ prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Jablonec, Stadion Střelnice
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: Jablonec v AZ live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Jablonec vs AZ: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2


Probability of winning

Jablonec 22.6% Draw 23.71% AZ 53.68%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
3.9 4.1 1.73
4.1 3.85 1.71
4.25 3.9 1.75
4.1 4.1 1.75
4 3.7 1.75
4.33 3.88 1.75

Short Preview

  • Jablonec has currently5, has a very small chance of 1st (1%), has a chance of 2nd (48%), has a chance of 3rd (46%), has a small chance of round of 16 (9%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • AZ has currently10, has a very good chance of 1st (98%), has a very small chance of 2nd (2%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (99%), has a good chance of qtrs (54%), has a chance of semis (29%), has a small chance of final (14%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Jablonec could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match AZ is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Jablonec won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.



    Jablonec AND AZ LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    11.11.21 FK Jablonec – FK Varnsdorf – 4:0
    07.11.21 FC Fastav Zlín – FK Jablonec0:0
    04.11.21 Randers FC – FK Jablonec2:2
    31.10.21 FK Jablonec – FK Pardubice – 1:1
    24.10.21 Viktoria Plzeň – FK Jablonec5:0
    07.11.21 Feyenoord – AZ Alkmaar1:0
    04.11.21 AZ Alkmaar – CFR Cluj – 2:0
    30.10.21 AZ Alkmaar – PEC Zwolle – 3:2
    24.10.21 FC Groningen – AZ Alkmaar2:0
    21.10.21 CFR Cluj – AZ Alkmaar0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC