Kairat – Basel prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: Kairat vs Basel live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 10:30 am
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Kairat vs Basel: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2


Probability of winning

Kairat 22.83% Draw 25.78% Basel 51.39%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
4.33 3.5 1.82
3.8 3.7 1.8
4.2 3.55 1.85
4.15 3.74 1.82
4.2 3.5 1.78
4.15 3.62 1.85

Short Preview

  • Kairat has currently1, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has a chance of 3rd (30%), has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Basel has currently8, has a chance of 1st (43%), has a good chance of 2nd (57%), has not chance of 3rd, has a good chance of round of 16 (63%), has a chance of qtrs (24%), has a small chance of semis (8%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Kairat is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Basel is playing uncertain (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • In this match Basel is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Kairat won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-4.



    Kairat AND Basel LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 FC Astana – Kairat Almaty0:3
    04.11.21 Kairat Almaty – FK Qarabağ Agdam – 1:2
    30.10.21 FC Zhetysu – Kairat Almaty0:0
    27.10.21 Kaisar Kyzylorda – Kairat Almaty0:2
    24.10.21 Kairat Almaty – FC Astana – 1:0
    07.11.21 FC Basel – FC St. Gallen – 0:1
    04.11.21 Omonia Nicosia – FC Basel1:1
    30.10.21 FC Zürich – FC Basel3:3
    27.10.21 Étoile Carouge – FC Basel1:0
    24.10.21 FC Basel – FC Lugano – 2:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC