Lincoln Red Imps vs Copenhagen prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: Copenhagen – Lincoln Red Imps live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Lincoln Red Imps – Copenhagen: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2


Probability of winning

Lincoln Red Imps 6.85% Draw 16.34% Copenhagen 76.81%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
13.5 5.25 1.26
12 5.6 1.21
13 6 1.23
14.75 6.35 1.2
15 5.25 1.2
14.28 5.59 1.22

Short Preview

  • Lincoln Red Imps has currently0, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd, has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Copenhagen has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (76%), has a chance of 2nd (21%), has a very small chance of 3rd (3%), has a good chance of round of 16 (84%), has a chance of qtrs (33%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • In this match Copenhagen is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Lincoln Red Imps won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-3.



    Lincoln Red Imps AND Copenhagen LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    04.11.21 Lincoln Red Imps FC – Slovan Bratislava – 1:4
    30.10.21 Lincoln Red Imps FC – Lions Gibraltar FC – 1:0
    25.10.21 Lynx FC – Lincoln Red Imps FC1:7
    21.10.21 Slovan Bratislava – Lincoln Red Imps FC2:0
    17.10.21 Lincoln Red Imps FC – Europa FC – 3:1
    07.11.21 Silkeborg IF – FC Copenhagen0:0
    04.11.21 PAOK FC – FC Copenhagen1:2
    31.10.21 FC Copenhagen – Vejle Boldklub Kolding – 3:0
    24.10.21 Brøndby IF – FC Copenhagen2:1
    21.10.21 FC Copenhagen – PAOK FC – 1:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC