Lokomotiv – Lazio prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Moscow, Lokomotiv
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 25.11.2021
Competition: Lazio vs Lokomotiv live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Lokomotiv vs Lazio: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 0:1


Probability of winning

Lokomotiv 23.1% Draw 27.54% Lazio 49.36%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
4.1 3.3 1.93
3.75 3.45 1.95
4.25 3.45 1.87
4.25 3.62 2.03
4.2 3.4 1.9
4.28 3.36 1.96

Short Preview

  • Lokomotiv has currently2, has not chance of 1st, has a very small chance of 2nd (2%), has a small chance of 3rd (12%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Lazio has currently5, has a chance of 1st (35%), has a chance of 2nd (44%), has a chance of 3rd (19%), has a good chance of round of 16 (55%), has a chance of qtrs (26%), has a small chance of semis (12%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • In this match Lazio is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Lokomotiv won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.



    Lokomotiv AND Lazio LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 FC Spartak Moscow – Lokomotiv Moscow1:1
    04.11.21 Galatasaray – Lokomotiv Moscow1:1
    30.10.21 FC Nizhny Novgorod – Lokomotiv Moscow1:2
    25.10.21 Lokomotiv Moscow – FC Sochi – 2:1
    21.10.21 Lokomotiv Moscow – Galatasaray – 0:1
    07.11.21 SS Lazio – US Salernitana 1919 – 3:0
    04.11.21 Olympique Marseille – SS Lazio2:2
    30.10.21 Atalanta – SS Lazio2:2
    27.10.21 SS Lazio – Fiorentina – 1:0
    24.10.21 Hellas Verona – SS Lazio4:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC