Maccabi Tel Aviv v LASK Linz prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: LASK vs Maccabi Tel Aviv live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Maccabi Tel Aviv – LASK: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Maccabi Tel Aviv 43.81% Draw 25.88% LASK 30.31%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.15 3.6 2.95
2.13 3.55 2.95
2.15 3.65 3.1
2.15 3.7 3.1
2.1 3.5 3.1
2.17 3.62 3.14

Short Preview

  • Maccabi Tel Aviv has currently10, has a good chance of 1st (66%), has a chance of 2nd (34%), has not chance of 3rd, has a good chance of round of 16 (78%), has a chance of qtrs (29%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • LASK has currently10, has a chance of 1st (34%), has a good chance of 2nd (66%), has not chance of 3rd, has a good chance of round of 16 (53%), has a chance of qtrs (16%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Maccabi Tel Aviv is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches LASK is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently LASK have a series of home games.
  • Maccabi Tel Aviv will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Maccabi Tel Aviv won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.



    Maccabi Tel Aviv AND LASK Linz LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Maccabi Tel Aviv – Hapoel Tel Aviv – 1:1
    04.11.21 Maccabi Tel Aviv – HJK Helsinki – 3:0
    30.10.21 Ironi Kiryat Shmona – Maccabi Tel Aviv1:3
    25.10.21 Maccabi Tel Aviv – MS Ashdod – 0:2
    21.10.21 HJK Helsinki – Maccabi Tel Aviv0:5
    07.11.21 LASK Linz – WSG Swarovski Tirol – 3:0
    04.11.21 LASK Linz – Alashkert FC – 2:0
    31.10.21 Rapid Wien – LASK Linz3:2
    28.10.21 LASK Linz – WSG Swarovski Tirol – 2:1
    24.10.21 LASK Linz – Rheindorf Altach – 0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC