Monaco – Real Sociedad prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Fontvieille, Stade Louis II
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 25.11.2021
Competition: Monaco v Real Sociedad live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Monaco vs Real Sociedad: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Monaco 37.33% Draw 27.95% Real Sociedad 34.72%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.55 3.4 2.65
2.47 3.35 2.75
2.6 3.45 2.6
2.65 3.58 2.89
2.55 3.3 2.75
2.51 3.43 2.78

Short Preview

  • Monaco has currently8, has a good chance of 1st (61%), has a chance of 2nd (34%), has a very small chance of 3rd (5%), has a good chance of round of 16 (76%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (16%), has a small chance of final (7%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Real Sociedad has currently6, has a chance of 1st (33%), has a chance of 2nd (38%), has a chance of 3rd (29%), has a good chance of round of 16 (57%), has a chance of qtrs (36%), has a chance of semis (21%), has a small chance of final (12%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • Recent matches Monaco is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Real Sociedad is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Monaco won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-3.



    Monaco AND Real Sociedad LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Stade de Reims – AS Monaco0:0
    04.11.21 AS Monaco – PSV Eindhoven – 0:0
    31.10.21 Stade Brestois 29 – AS Monaco2:0
    24.10.21 AS Monaco – Montpellier HSC – 3:1
    21.10.21 PSV Eindhoven – AS Monaco1:2
    07.11.21 Osasuna – Real Sociedad0:2
    04.11.21 Real Sociedad – Sturm Graz – 1:1
    31.10.21 Real Sociedad – Athletic Bilbao – 1:1
    28.10.21 Celta de Vigo – Real Sociedad0:2
    24.10.21 Atlético Madrid – Real Sociedad2:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC