Mura – Tottenham prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Murska Sobota, Fazanerija
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: Mura v Tottenham live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Mura – Tottenham: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2


Probability of winning

Mura 6.77% Draw 14.61% Tottenham 78.62%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
13 6.2 1.18
14 6.5 1.2
15.5 7.2 1.17
12 6 1.2
13.42 6.02 1.21

Short Preview

  • Playing home matches at a different stadium.
  • Mura has currently0, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Tottenham has currently7, has a chance of 1st (42%), has a chance of 2nd (43%), has a small chance of 3rd (15%), has a good chance of round of 16 (71%), has a chance of qtrs (50%), has a chance of semis (33%), has a chance of final (21%), has a small chance of win league (12%).
  • Mura is in poor shape (in the last 5 games wins – 0).
  • Recent matches Tottenham is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • In this match Tottenham is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Mura won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-5.



    Mura AND Tottenham LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 NS Mura – NK Domžale – 1:1
    04.11.21 Stade Rennes – NS Mura1:0
    31.10.21 NK Celje – NS Mura1:0
    27.10.21 NS Mura – NK Bravo – 1:2 penalties
    24.10.21 NK Radomlje – NS Mura2:2
    07.11.21 Everton – Tottenham Hotspur0:0
    04.11.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Vitesse Arnhem – 3:2
    30.10.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Manchester United – 0:3
    27.10.21 Burnley FC – Tottenham Hotspur0:1
    24.10.21 West Ham United – Tottenham Hotspur1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC