Qarabağ Agdam vs Omonia prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: Qarabağ Agdam v Omonia live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Qarabağ Agdam vs Omonia: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0


Probability of winning

Qarabağ 56.84% Draw 24.23% Omonia 18.93%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.7 3.8 4.5
1.63 3.8 4.6
1.63 3.9 5.25
1.65 3.9 5.1
1.66 3.5 4.8
1.63 3.81 5.44

Short Preview

  • Qarabağ has currently10, has a good chance of 1st (57%), has a chance of 2nd (43%), has not chance of 3rd, has a good chance of round of 16 (68%), has a chance of qtrs (18%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Omonia has currently2, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has a good chance of 3rd (70%), has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Qarabağ is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Omonia is in a poor shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • In this match Qarabağ is a favorite.
  • Omonia is in cheap shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Qarabağ won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-1.



    Qarabağ AND Omonia LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Sumgayit FK – FK Qarabağ Agdam0:4
    04.11.21 Kairat Almaty – FK Qarabağ Agdam1:2
    30.10.21 FK Qarabağ Agdam – Neftchi Baku – 4:0
    25.10.21 Səbail FK – FK Qarabağ Agdam3:1
    21.10.21 FK Qarabağ Agdam – Kairat Almaty – 2:1
    07.11.21 Ethnikos Achna – Omonia Nicosia0:2
    04.11.21 Omonia Nicosia – FC Basel – 1:1
    29.10.21 Omonia Nicosia – Anorthosis Famagusta – 0:1
    25.10.21 PAEEK – Omonia Nicosia1:0
    21.10.21 FC Basel – Omonia Nicosia3:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC