Rapid Wien vs West Ham United prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Vienna, Gerhard-Hanappi-Stadion
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 25.11.2021
Competition: West Ham – Rapid live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Rapid vs West Ham: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2


Probability of winning

Rapid 18.27% Draw 23.11% West Ham 58.62%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
5.25 4.2 1.6
4.8 4.1 1.62
5.6 4 1.58
5.2 4.33 1.66
5.25 4 1.61
5.19 4.06 1.63

Short Preview

  • Rapid has currently3, has not chance of 1st, has a very small chance of 2nd (2%), has a chance of 3rd (23%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • West Ham has currently10, has a very good chance of 1st (96%), has a very small chance of 2nd (4%), has not chance of 3rd, has a very good chance of round of 16 (98%), has a good chance of qtrs (57%), has a chance of semis (33%), has a chance of final (18%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Recent matches Rapid is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • West Ham is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Rapid have a series of guest games.
  • In this match West Ham is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Rapid won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-2.



    Rapid Wien AND West Ham United LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Wolfsberger AC – Rapid Wien4:1
    04.11.21 Dinamo Zagreb – Rapid Wien3:1
    31.10.21 Rapid Wien – LASK Linz – 3:2
    28.10.21 SKU Amstetten – Rapid Wien0:3
    24.10.21 TSV Hartberg – Rapid Wien1:1
    07.11.21 West Ham United – Liverpool FC – 3:2
    04.11.21 Racing Genk – West Ham United2:2
    31.10.21 Aston Villa – West Ham United1:4
    27.10.21 West Ham United – Manchester City – 1:0 penalties
    24.10.21 West Ham United – Tottenham Hotspur – 1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC