Rennes v Vitesse prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Rennes, Stade de la Route de Lorient
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: Vitesse – Rennes live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Rennes – Vitesse: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0


Probability of winning

Rennes 65.81% Draw 21.06% Vitesse 13.13%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.43 4.6 6.75
1.43 4.2 6.6
1.42 4.5 7.5
1.42 4.6 7.3
1.4 4.2 7.5
1.41 4.53 7.53

Short Preview

  • Rennes has currently10, has a good chance of 1st (53%), has a chance of 2nd (37%), has a small chance of 3rd (10%), has a good chance of round of 16 (76%), has a chance of qtrs (49%), has a chance of semis (29%), has a chance of final (17%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • Vitesse has currently6, has a very small chance of 1st (4%), has a chance of 2nd (21%), has a good chance of 3rd (75%), has a small chance of round of 16 (14%), has a small chance of qtrs (8%), has a very small chance of semis (3%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Rennes in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Vitesse is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • In this match Rennes is certain favorite.
  • In this match Rennes is absolute favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Rennes won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-1.



    Rennes AND Vitesse LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Stade Rennes – Olympique Lyon – 4:1
    04.11.21 Stade Rennes – NS Mura – 1:0
    31.10.21 Troyes AC – Stade Rennes2:2
    24.10.21 Stade Rennes – RC Strasbourg – 1:0
    21.10.21 NS Mura – Stade Rennes1:2
    07.11.21 Vitesse Arnhem – FC Utrecht – 2:1
    04.11.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Vitesse Arnhem3:2
    30.10.21 SC Heerenveen – Vitesse Arnhem1:2
    24.10.21 Vitesse Arnhem – Go Ahead Eagles – 1:2
    21.10.21 Vitesse Arnhem – Tottenham Hotspur – 1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC