Slovan Bratislava – PAOK prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 25.11.2021
Competition: PAOK vs Slovan Bratislava live

When/Date: 25.11.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Slovan Bratislava vs PAOK: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Slovan Bratislava 31.6% Draw 26.68% PAOK 41.72%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.9 3.5 2.2
2.85 3.45 2.22
3 3.5 2.25
2.94 3.68 2.24
2.9 3.4 2.2
3.02 3.58 2.25

Short Preview

  • Slovan Bratislava has currently7, has a small chance of 1st (8%), has a chance of 2nd (29%), has a good chance of 3rd (63%), has a chance of round of 16 (16%), has a very small chance of qtrs (4%), has a very small chance of semis (1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • PAOK has currently7, has a chance of 1st (16%), has a chance of 2nd (50%), has a chance of 3rd (34%), has a chance of round of 16 (38%), has a chance of qtrs (16%), has a small chance of semis (7%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Slovan Bratislava in the last match got series victories and it is in a super good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • Recent matches PAOK is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Slovan Bratislava won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Slovan Bratislava won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.



    Slovan Bratislava AND PAOK LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    07.11.21 Slovan Bratislava – MFK Ružomberok – 1:0
    04.11.21 Lincoln Red Imps FC – Slovan Bratislava1:4
    31.10.21 FK AS Trenčín – Slovan Bratislava2:3
    27.10.21 Slávia TU Košice – Slovan Bratislava0:5
    24.10.21 Slovan Bratislava – Tatran Liptovský Mikuláš – 4:0
    07.11.21 Panathinaikos FC – PAOK FC1:3
    04.11.21 PAOK FC – FC Copenhagen – 1:2
    30.10.21 PAOK FC – Apollon Smyrni FC – 4:1
    24.10.21 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – PAOK FC2:1
    21.10.21 FC Copenhagen – PAOK FC1:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC