Real Madrid vs Inter Milan prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Madrid, Santiago Bernabéu
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 07.12.2021
Competition: Real – Inter live

When/Date: 07.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Real v Inter: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Real 47.96% Draw 25.99% Inter 26.05%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2 3.6 3.6
1.97 3.6 3.5
2.05 3.7 3.55
2.09 3.94 3.72
1.95 3.5 4
2.01 3.64 3.6

Short Preview

  • Real has currently12, has a good chance of 1st (68%), has a chance of 2nd (32%), has not chance of 3rd, was already of round of 16, has a good chance of qtrs (57%), has a chance of semis (26%), has a small chance of final (11%), has a very small chance of win league (5%).
  • Inter has currently10, has a chance of 1st (32%), has a good chance of 2nd (68%), has not chance of 3rd, was already of round of 16, has a chance of qtrs (47%), has a chance of semis (22%), has a small chance of final (9%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • One and the other team during the last matches got a chain of wins.
  • Real will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Real won 5 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 13-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Real won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-7.



    Real Madrid AND Inter Milan LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    28.11.21 Real Madrid – Sevilla FC – 2:1
    24.11.21 Sheriff Tiraspol – Real Madrid0:3
    21.11.21 Granada CF – Real Madrid1:4
    06.11.21 Real Madrid – Rayo Vallecano – 2:1
    03.11.21 Real Madrid – Shakhtar Donetsk – 2:1
    27.11.21 Venezia – Inter Milan0:2
    24.11.21 Inter Milan – Shakhtar Donetsk – 2:0
    21.11.21 Inter Milan – SSC Napoli – 3:2
    07.11.21 AC Milan – Inter Milan1:1
    03.11.21 Sheriff Tiraspol – Inter Milan1:3

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC