trusted online casino malaysia

Atalanta v Villarreal prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Bergamo, Atleti Azzurri d’Italia
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 08.12.2021
Competition: Atalanta v Villarreal live

When/Date: 08.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Atalanta v Villarreal: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Atalanta 51.96% Draw 23.98% Villarreal 24.06%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.8 4 3.9
1.81 3.9 3.85
1.85 4 4.05
1.9 4.15 4.2
1.88 3.8 3.9
1.83 3.93 3.99

Short Preview

  • Atalanta has currently6, has not chance of 1st, has a chance of 2nd (48%), has a chance of 3rd (47%), has a chance of round of 16 (48%), has a small chance of qtrs (14%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Villarreal has currently7, has not chance of 1st, has a good chance of 2nd (52%), has a chance of 3rd (48%), has a good chance of round of 16 (52%), has a small chance of qtrs (13%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Atalanta in the last match got a series victories and it is an a fantastic form (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Villarreal is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • In this match Atalanta is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Atalanta won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.



    Atalanta AND Villarreal LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    30.11.21 Atalanta – Venezia – 4:0
    27.11.21 Juventus – Atalanta0:1
    23.11.21 Young Boys – Atalanta3:3
    20.11.21 Atalanta – Spezia Calcio – 5:2
    06.11.21 Cagliari Calcio – Atalanta1:2
    30.11.21 Victoria CF – Villarreal CF0:8
    27.11.21 Villarreal CF – FC Barcelona – 1:3
    23.11.21 Villarreal CF – Manchester United – 0:2
    20.11.21 Celta de Vigo – Villarreal CF1:1
    07.11.21 Villarreal CF – Getafe CF – 1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia