trusted online casino malaysia

Bayern Munich vs Barcelona prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Munich, Allianz Arena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 08.12.2021
Competition: Barcelona v Bayern live

When/Date: 08.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Bayern v Barcelona: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Bayern 57.67% Draw 20.34% Barcelona 22%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.63 4.6 4.4
1.65 4.5 4.1
1.7 4.65 4.25
1.7 4.85 4.8
1.65 4.6 4.33
1.64 4.89 4.15

Short Preview

  • Barcelona has currently7, has not chance of 1st, has a chance of 2nd (40%), has a good chance of 3rd (60%), has a chance of round of 16 (40%), has a chance of qtrs (17%), has a small chance of semis (7%), has a very small chance of final (3%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • At the moment teams are feeling good and ready to play.
  • In this match Bayern is a favorite.
  • Instantly two teams are in a excellent shape.
  • Last 7 head-to-head matches Bayern won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 23-7.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Bayern won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 9-2.



    Bayern Munich AND Barcelona LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.11.21 Bayern Munich – Arminia Bielefeld – 1:0
    23.11.21 FC Dynamo Kyiv – Bayern Munich1:2
    19.11.21 FC Augsburg – Bayern Munich2:1
    06.11.21 Bayern Munich – SC Freiburg – 2:1
    02.11.21 Bayern Munich – SL Benfica – 5:2
    27.11.21 Villarreal CF – FC Barcelona1:3
    23.11.21 FC Barcelona – SL Benfica – 0:0
    20.11.21 FC Barcelona – RCD Espanyol – 1:0
    06.11.21 Celta de Vigo – FC Barcelona3:3
    02.11.21 FC Dynamo Kyiv – FC Barcelona0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia