Benfica – Dynamo prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 08.12.2021
Competition: Benfica vs Dynamo live

When/Date: 08.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Benfica v Dynamo: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Benfica 72.23% Draw 18.05% Dynamo 9.72%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.34 5.25 8.25
1.32 5 8.6
1.3 5.55 11
1.34 5.55 10.25
1.32 5.25 10
1.29 5.38 10.53

Short Preview

  • Benfica has currently5, has not chance of 1st, has a good chance of 2nd (60%), has a chance of 3rd (40%), has a good chance of round of 16 (60%), has a chance of qtrs (20%), has a small chance of semis (7%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Dynamo has currently1, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd, has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Benfica is in real good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recent matches Dynamo is playing unpredictable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • In this match Benfica is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Benfica won 2 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-0.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Benfica won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-0.



    Benfica AND Dynamo Kyiv LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.11.21 Belenenses – SL Benfica0:7
    23.11.21 FC Barcelona – SL Benfica0:0
    19.11.21 SL Benfica – Paços de Ferreira – 4:1
    07.11.21 SL Benfica – SC Braga – 6:1
    02.11.21 Bayern Munich – SL Benfica5:2
    27.11.21 FC Mynai – FC Dynamo Kyiv0:2
    23.11.21 FC Dynamo Kyiv – Bayern Munich – 1:2
    19.11.21 Chornomorets Odesa – FC Dynamo Kyiv1:6
    06.11.21 FC Dynamo Kyiv – Vorskla Poltava – 1:2
    02.11.21 FC Dynamo Kyiv – FC Barcelona – 0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC