CSKA Sofia v Roma prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 09.12.2021
Competition: CSKA Sofia vs Roma live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on CSKA Sofia – Roma: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2


Probability of winning

CSKA Sofia 11.9% Draw 19.93% Roma 68.17%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
8 4.6 1.37
6.8 4.6 1.38
7.55 4.65 1.37
8.7 5.2 1.33
7.5 4.6 1.35
7.5 4.71 1.39

Short Preview

  • CSKA Sofia has currently1, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd, has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Roma has currently10, has a chance of 1st (30%), has a good chance of 2nd (70%), has not chance of 3rd, has a good chance of round of 16 (76%), has a good chance of qtrs (51%), has a chance of semis (32%), has a chance of final (19%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • CSKA Sofia could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • In this match Roma is certain favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches CSKA Sofia won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 4-6.
  • Including matches at home between the teams CSKA Sofia won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-1.



    CSKA Sofia AND Roma LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    02.12.21 CSKA Sofia – Lokomotiv Sofia – 2:0
    29.11.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – CSKA Sofia2:0
    25.11.21 Bodø/Glimt – CSKA Sofia2:0
    20.11.21 CSKA Sofia – Arda Kardzhali – 2:1
    08.11.21 CSKA Sofia – CSKA 1948 Sofia – 1:0
    01.12.21 Bologna FC – AS Roma1:0
    28.11.21 AS Roma – Torino FC – 1:0
    25.11.21 AS Roma – Zorya Luhansk – 4:0
    21.11.21 Genoa CFC – AS Roma0:2
    07.11.21 Venezia – AS Roma3:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC