Fenerbahçe vs Eintracht Frankfurt prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Istanbul, Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 09.12.2021
Competition: Eintracht vs Fenerbahçe live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Fenerbahçe – Eintracht: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Fenerbahçe 32.34% Draw 26.56% Eintracht 41.1%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.9 3.6 2.3
2.8 3.5 2.33
2.9 3.7 2.25
3.04 3.7 2.35
2.9 3.4 2.35
2.97 3.68 2.26

Short Preview

  • Fenerbahçe has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league, has currently5, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, was already of 3rd.
  • Eintracht has a good chance of round of 16 (93%), has a chance of qtrs (39%), has a small chance of semis (15%), has a small chance of final (6%), has a very small chance of win league (2%), has currently11, has a good chance of 1st (88%), has a small chance of 2nd (12%), has not chance of 3rd.
  • Recent matches Fenerbahçe is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Eintracht is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Fenerbahçe have a series of guest games.
  • The possibility to win in this match is almost balanced for both teams.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Fenerbahçe won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.



    Fenerbahçe AND Eintracht LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    29.11.21 Göztepe – Fenerbahçe1:1
    25.11.21 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – Fenerbahçe1:0
    21.11.21 Galatasaray – Fenerbahçe1:2
    07.11.21 Fenerbahçe – Kayserispor – 2:2
    04.11.21 Royal Antwerp FC – Fenerbahçe0:3
    28.11.21 Eintracht Frankfurt – Union Berlin – 2:1
    25.11.21 Eintracht Frankfurt – Royal Antwerp FC – 2:2
    21.11.21 SC Freiburg – Eintracht Frankfurt0:2
    07.11.21 Greuther Fürth – Eintracht Frankfurt1:2
    04.11.21 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – Eintracht Frankfurt1:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC