Napoli vs Leicester prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Naples, San Paolo
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 09.12.2021
Competition: Leicester – Napoli live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Napoli – Leicester: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Napoli 44.56% Draw 26.45% Leicester 28.99%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.1 3.6 3.25
2.13 3.55 3.1
2.15 3.55 3.2
2.24 3.9 3.34
2.1 3.6 3.3
2.18 3.59 3.19

Short Preview

  • Napoli has a chance of round of 16 (50%), has a chance of qtrs (32%), has a chance of semis (20%), has a small chance of final (12%), has a small chance of win league (7%), has currently7, has a chance of 1st (37%), has a chance of 2nd (19%), has a chance of 3rd (35%).
  • Leicester has a chance of round of 16 (46%), has a chance of qtrs (21%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (2%), has currently8, has a chance of 1st (36%), has a chance of 2nd (22%), has a chance of 3rd (42%).
  • The game of competitors is shaky now.
  • Leicester could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Napoli will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Napoli won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.



    Napoli AND Leicester LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    01.12.21 US Sassuolo – SSC Napoli2:2
    28.11.21 SSC Napoli – SS Lazio – 4:0
    24.11.21 FC Spartak Moscow – SSC Napoli2:1
    21.11.21 Inter Milan – SSC Napoli3:2
    07.11.21 SSC Napoli – Hellas Verona – 1:1
    01.12.21 Southampton FC – Leicester City2:2
    28.11.21 Leicester City – Watford FC – 4:2
    25.11.21 Leicester City – Legia Warsaw – 3:1
    20.11.21 Leicester City – Chelsea – 0:3
    07.11.21 Leeds United – Leicester City1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC