Real Sociedad v PSV Eindhoven prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: San Sebastián, Estadio Anoeta
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 09.12.2021
Competition: Real Sociedad – PSV Eindhoven live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Real Sociedad – PSV Eindhoven: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Real Sociedad 51.15% Draw 25.38% PSV 23.46%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.83 3.6 4.2
1.89 3.7 3.7
1.82 3.8 4
1.92 4.1 4.15
1.88 3.6 4
1.83 3.8 4.09

Short Preview

  • Real Sociedad has a chance of round of 16 (31%), has a chance of qtrs (20%), has a small chance of semis (12%), has a small chance of final (7%), has a very small chance of win league (4%), has currently6, has not chance of 1st, has a good chance of 2nd (51%), has a chance of 3rd (49%).
  • PSV has a chance of round of 16 (24%), has a small chance of qtrs (14%), has a small chance of semis (7%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (2%), has currently8, has not chance of 1st, has a chance of 2nd (49%), has a good chance of 3rd (51%).
  • Recent matches Real Sociedad is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • PSV is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Real Sociedad could have problems with physics compare with it opponent – last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Real Sociedad have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Real Sociedad is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Real Sociedad won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.



    Real Sociedad AND PSV Eindhoven LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    01.12.21 CF Panadería Pulido – Real Sociedad0:4
    28.11.21 RCD Espanyol – Real Sociedad1:0
    25.11.21 AS Monaco – Real Sociedad2:1
    21.11.21 Real Sociedad – CF Valencia – 0:0
    07.11.21 Osasuna – Real Sociedad0:2
    28.11.21 SC Heerenveen – PSV Eindhoven1:1
    25.11.21 PSV Eindhoven – Sturm Graz – 2:0
    20.11.21 PSV Eindhoven – Vitesse Arnhem – 2:0
    07.11.21 Fortuna Sittard – PSV Eindhoven1:4
    04.11.21 AS Monaco – PSV Eindhoven0:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC