Vitesse v Mura prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Arnhem, GelreDome
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 09.12.2021
Competition: Vitesse v Mura live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Vitesse – Mura: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Vitesse 81.37% Draw 13.04% Mura 5.59%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.15 6.6 14
1.17 6 15
1.13 8.3 19.75
1.12 7 19
1.13 7.9 21.12

Short Preview

  • Vitesse has currently7, has not chance of 1st, has a chance of 2nd (46%), has a good chance of 3rd (54%), has a chance of round of 16 (20%), has a small chance of qtrs (11%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Mura has currently3, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd, has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • In this match Vitesse is certain favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Vitesse won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.



    Vitesse AND Mura LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    28.11.21 Vitesse Arnhem – AZ Alkmaar – 0:0
    25.11.21 Stade Rennes – Vitesse Arnhem3:3
    20.11.21 PSV Eindhoven – Vitesse Arnhem2:0
    07.11.21 Vitesse Arnhem – FC Utrecht – 2:1
    04.11.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Vitesse Arnhem3:2
    28.11.21 NS Mura – NK Maribor – 3:1
    25.11.21 NS Mura – Tottenham Hotspur – 2:1
    07.11.21 NS Mura – NK Domžale – 1:1
    04.11.21 Stade Rennes – NS Mura1:0
    31.10.21 NK Celje – NS Mura1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC