trusted online casino malaysia

Wolfsburg – Lille prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Wolfsburg, Volkswagen Arena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 08.12.2021
Competition: Lille vs Wolfsburg live

When/Date: 08.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Wolfsburg v Lille: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Wolfsburg 47.64% Draw 26.81% Lille 25.55%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.98 3.5 3.7
1.98 3.45 3.6
2.05 3.55 3.7
2.05 3.72 3.72
2 3.6 3.75
2 3.49 3.76

Short Preview

  • Wolfsburg has currently5, has a small chance of 1st (12%), has a chance of 2nd (33%), has not chance of 3rd, has a chance of round of 16 (44%), has a small chance of qtrs (11%), has a very small chance of semis (3%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Lille has currently8, has a chance of 1st (45%), has a small chance of 2nd (11%), has a chance of 3rd (44%), has a good chance of round of 16 (56%), has a chance of qtrs (18%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Wolfsburg is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Lille is in a very good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Wolfsburg could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Wolfsburg will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Wolfsburg won 1 matches, drawn 2 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 4-1.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Wolfsburg won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.



    Wolfsburg AND Lille LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    27.11.21 VfL Wolfsburg – Borussia Dortmund – 1:3
    23.11.21 Sevilla FC – VfL Wolfsburg2:0
    20.11.21 Arminia Bielefeld – VfL Wolfsburg2:2
    06.11.21 VfL Wolfsburg – FC Augsburg – 1:0
    02.11.21 VfL Wolfsburg – Red Bull Salzburg – 2:1
    01.12.21 Stade Rennes – OSC Lille1:2
    27.11.21 OSC Lille – FC Nantes – 1:1
    23.11.21 OSC Lille – Red Bull Salzburg – 1:0
    19.11.21 AS Monaco – OSC Lille2:2
    06.11.21 OSC Lille – Angers SCO – 1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia