trusted online casino malaysia

Zenit v Chelsea prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: St. Petersburg, Petrovskiy
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 08.12.2021
Competition: Chelsea – Zenit live

When/Date: 08.12.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Zenit – Chelsea: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 0:1


Probability of winning

Zenit 15.43% Draw 22.48% Chelsea 62.09%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
6 4.2 1.53
5.6 4.1 1.54
6.4 4.2 1.55
6.35 4.5 1.55
6.5 4.2 1.52
6.32 4.23 1.51

Short Preview

  • Zenit has currently4, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, was already of 3rd, has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Chelsea has currently12, has a good chance of 1st (66%), has a chance of 2nd (34%), has not chance of 3rd, was already of round of 16, has a good chance of qtrs (69%), has a chance of semis (41%), has a chance of final (22%), has a small chance of win league (11%).
  • Recent matches Zenit is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Chelsea is in a first-class shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Zenit could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Zenit have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Chelsea is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Zenit won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.



    Zenit AND Chelsea LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    28.11.21 CSKA Moscow – Zenit St Petersburg0:2
    23.11.21 Malmö FF – Zenit St Petersburg1:1
    19.11.21 Zenit St Petersburg – FC Nizhny Novgorod – 5:1
    07.11.21 FK Ural – Zenit St Petersburg0:0
    02.11.21 Juventus – Zenit St Petersburg4:2
    01.12.21 Watford FC – Chelsea1:2
    28.11.21 Chelsea – Manchester United – 1:1
    23.11.21 Chelsea – Juventus – 4:0
    20.11.21 Leicester City – Chelsea0:3
    06.11.21 Chelsea – Burnley FC – 1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia