trusted online casino malaysia

Antwerp v Olympiacos prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 09.12.2021
Competition: Olympiacos – Antwerp live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Antwerp v Olympiacos: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Antwerp 28.06% Draw 26.33% Olympiacos 45.61%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
3.4 3.4 2.1
3.45 3.5 2.02
3.3 3.7 2.05
3.4 3.9 2.11
3.3 3.6 2.1
3.32 3.72 2.08

Short Preview

  • Antwerp has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league, has currently2, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd.
  • Olympiacos has a chance of round of 16 (41%), has a chance of qtrs (16%), has a very small chance of semis (5%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%), has currently9, has a small chance of 1st (12%), has a good chance of 2nd (88%), has not chance of 3rd.
  • Recent matches Antwerp is playing mutable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Olympiacos is in a first-rate shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Antwerp could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Olympiacos will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Antwerp won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.



    Antwerp AND Olympiacos LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    28.11.21 Royal Antwerp FC – KV Oostende – 3:0
    25.11.21 Eintracht Frankfurt – Royal Antwerp FC2:2
    21.11.21 Sint-Truidense VV – Royal Antwerp FC2:1
    07.11.21 Royal Antwerp FC – Anderlecht – 2:0
    04.11.21 Royal Antwerp FC – Fenerbahçe – 0:3
    01.12.21 Levadiakos FC – FC Olympiacos Piraeus3:2
    28.11.21 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – Volos FC – 2:1
    25.11.21 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – Fenerbahçe – 1:0
    21.11.21 AEK Athens – FC Olympiacos Piraeus2:3
    07.11.21 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – Ionikos Nikaias – 1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia