AZ – Randers prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Alkmaar, AFAS Stadion
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 09.12.2021
Competition: Randers FC v AZ Alkmaar live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on AZ Alkmaar v Randers FC: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

AZ 42.66% Draw 26.86% Randers 30.48%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.15 3.4 3.1
2.15 3.4 3
2.28 3.5 2.95
2.26 3.56 2.98
2.15 3.3 3.1
2.26 3.56 3.01

Short Preview

  • AZ has currently11, was already of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd, was already of round of 16, has a good chance of qtrs (53%), has a chance of semis (28%), has a small chance of final (13%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Randers has currently7, has not chance of 1st, has a good chance of 2nd (65%), has a chance of 3rd (35%), has a small chance of round of 16 (15%), has a very small chance of qtrs (5%), has a very small chance of semis (1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Randers could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • AZ will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches AZ won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.



    AZ AND Randers LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    02.12.21 AZ Alkmaar – Fortuna Sittard – 2:1
    28.11.21 Vitesse Arnhem – AZ Alkmaar0:0
    25.11.21 FK Jablonec – AZ Alkmaar1:1
    20.11.21 AZ Alkmaar – NEC Nijmegen – 1:1
    07.11.21 Feyenoord – AZ Alkmaar1:0
    28.11.21 Brøndby IF – Randers FC1:0
    25.11.21 Randers FC – CFR Cluj – 2:1
    21.11.21 Randers FC – Vejle Boldklub Kolding – 4:1
    07.11.21 Aalborg BK – Randers FC1:1
    04.11.21 Randers FC – FK Jablonec – 2:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC