Basel vs Qarabağ prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Basel, St. Jakob-Park
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 09.12.2021
Competition: Qarabağ Agdam – Basel live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Basel – Qarabağ Agdam: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Basel 51.89% Draw 25.61% Qarabağ 22.51%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.82 3.6 4.1
1.78 3.7 3.85
1.73 3.65 4.5
1.83 3.72 4.1
1.78 3.4 4.2
1.83 3.8 4.03

Short Preview

  • Basel has currently11, has a good chance of 1st (74%), has a chance of 2nd (26%), has not chance of 3rd, has a good chance of round of 16 (83%), has a chance of qtrs (30%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (4%), has a very small chance of win league (1%).
  • Qarabağ has currently11, has a chance of 1st (26%), has a good chance of 2nd (74%), has not chance of 3rd, has a chance of round of 16 (45%), has a small chance of qtrs (12%), has a very small chance of semis (3%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Basel is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Qarabağ is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Recently Basel have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Basel is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Basel won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 0-0.



    Basel AND Qarabağ Agdam LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    28.11.21 FC Luzern – FC Basel1:3
    25.11.21 Kairat Almaty – FC Basel2:3
    07.11.21 FC Basel – FC St. Gallen – 0:1
    04.11.21 Omonia Nicosia – FC Basel1:1
    30.10.21 FC Zürich – FC Basel3:3
    29.11.21 FK Gabala – FK Qarabağ Agdam0:0
    25.11.21 FK Qarabağ Agdam – Omonia Nicosia – 2:2
    19.11.21 FK Qarabağ Agdam – Keshla FK – 1:0
    07.11.21 Sumgayit FK – FK Qarabağ Agdam0:4
    04.11.21 Kairat Almaty – FK Qarabağ Agdam1:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC