CFR Cluj v Jablonec prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Cluj-Napoca, Dr. Constantin Rădulescu
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 09.12.2021
Competition: Jablonec – CFR Cluj live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on CFR Cluj – Jablonec: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

CFR Cluj 36.08% Draw 27.7% Jablonec 36.22%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
2.5 3.5 2.5
2.55 3.35 2.49
2.6 3.2 2.65
2.58 3.52 2.58
2.55 3.25 2.55
2.61 3.44 2.62

Short Preview

  • CFR Cluj has currently1, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd, has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Jablonec has currently6, has not chance of 1st, has a chance of 2nd (35%), has a good chance of 3rd (65%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (5%), has a very small chance of qtrs (1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • Recently CFR Cluj have a series of guest games.
  • In this match the chances to achieve triumph bor both teams are almost equal.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches CFR Cluj won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.



    CFR Cluj AND Jablonec LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    29.11.21 CFR Cluj – Academica Clinceni – 2:0
    25.11.21 Randers FC – CFR Cluj2:1
    20.11.21 FC U Craiova 1948 – CFR Cluj0:2
    07.11.21 Dinamo Bucureşti – CFR Cluj0:3
    04.11.21 AZ Alkmaar – CFR Cluj2:0
    28.11.21 FK Jablonec – FK Mladá Boleslav – 0:1
    25.11.21 FK Jablonec – AZ Alkmaar – 1:1
    21.11.21 SK Slavia Prague – FK Jablonec5:0
    11.11.21 FK Jablonec – FK Varnsdorf – 4:0
    07.11.21 FC Fastav Zlín – FK Jablonec0:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC