Copenhagen vs Slovan Bratislava prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Copenhagen, Parken
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 09.12.2021
Competition: Copenhagen – Slovan Bratislava live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Copenhagen – Slovan Bratislava: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Copenhagen 55.73% Draw 24.09% Slovan Bratislava 20.18%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.7 3.8 4.5
1.64 3.8 4.6
1.65 4.1 4.75
1.69 4 4.6
1.7 3.6 4.5
1.72 3.99 4.38

Short Preview

  • Copenhagen has currently12, was already of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd, was already of round of 16, has a chance of qtrs (38%), has a small chance of semis (14%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Slovan Bratislava has currently8, has not chance of 1st, has a chance of 2nd (22%), has a good chance of 3rd (78%), has a small chance of round of 16 (6%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Copenhagen is in undoubted good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Slovan Bratislava in the last match got series victories and it is in a very good shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Copenhagen have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Copenhagen is a favorite.
  • Slovan Bratislava in the latest match got series victories and it is in excellent form (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Copenhagen won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-1.



    Copenhagen AND Slovan Bratislava LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    28.11.21 Aalborg BK – FC Copenhagen1:3
    25.11.21 Lincoln Red Imps FC – FC Copenhagen0:4
    21.11.21 FC Copenhagen – AGF Aarhus – 1:1
    07.11.21 Silkeborg IF – FC Copenhagen0:0
    04.11.21 PAOK FC – FC Copenhagen1:2
    29.11.21 Slovan Bratislava – SKF Sered – 2:0
    25.11.21 Slovan Bratislava – PAOK FC – 0:0
    21.11.21 Zemplín Michalovce – Slovan Bratislava1:2
    07.11.21 Slovan Bratislava – MFK Ružomberok – 1:0
    04.11.21 Lincoln Red Imps FC – Slovan Bratislava1:4

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC