Lazio v Galatasaray prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Rome, Olimpico
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 09.12.2021
Competition: Galatasaray v Lazio live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Lazio – Galatasaray: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Lazio 56.47% Draw 23.31% Galatasaray 20.21%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.66 4.1 4.6
1.7 4 4.3
1.6 4.3 5
1.75 4.5 4.75
1.67 3.9 4.8
1.74 3.94 4.46

Short Preview

  • Lazio has a good chance of round of 16 (74%), has a chance of qtrs (31%), has a small chance of semis (13%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%), has currently8, has a good chance of 1st (59%), has a chance of 2nd (41%), has not chance of 3rd.
  • Galatasaray has a good chance of round of 16 (54%), has a small chance of qtrs (13%), has a very small chance of semis (3%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%), has currently11, has a chance of 1st (41%), has a good chance of 2nd (59%), has not chance of 3rd.
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Galatasaray could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Lazio is a favorite.
  • Last 4 head-to-head matches Lazio won 1 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 2 matches and goals 4-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Lazio won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 3-1.



    Lazio AND Galatasaray LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    02.12.21 SS Lazio – Udinese Calcio – 4:4
    28.11.21 SSC Napoli – SS Lazio4:0
    25.11.21 Lokomotiv Moscow – SS Lazio0:3
    20.11.21 SS Lazio – Juventus – 0:2
    07.11.21 SS Lazio – US Salernitana 1919 – 3:0
    28.11.21 Yeni Malatyaspor – Galatasaray0:0
    25.11.21 Galatasaray – Olympique Marseille – 4:2
    21.11.21 Galatasaray – Fenerbahçe – 1:2
    07.11.21 Fatih Karagümrükspor – Galatasaray1:1
    04.11.21 Galatasaray – Lokomotiv Moscow – 1:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC