trusted online casino malaysia

Ludogorets Razgrad vs Midtjylland prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Razgrad, Ludogorets Arena
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 09.12.2021
Competition: Ludogorets Razgrad vs Midtjylland live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Ludogorets Razgrad vs Midtjylland: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2


Probability of winning

Ludogorets 20.28% Draw 24.23% Midtjylland 55.49%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
4.5 3.8 1.75
4.9 4 1.62
4.5 3.8 1.75
4.8 4.1 1.75
4.8 3.8 1.7
4.5 3.91 1.74

Short Preview

  • Ludogorets has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league, has currently1, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd.
  • Midtjylland has a chance of round of 16 (24%), has a small chance of qtrs (7%), has a very small chance of semis (2%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%), has currently8, has a small chance of 1st (13%), has a chance of 2nd (40%), has a chance of 3rd (47%).
  • Both teams are now playing unstable.
  • Midtjylland could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • In this match Midtjylland is a favorite.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Ludogorets won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-2.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Ludogorets won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.



    Ludogorets AND Midtjylland LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    02.12.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – Arda Kardzhali – 4:1
    29.11.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – CSKA Sofia – 2:0
    25.11.21 FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade – Ludogorets Razgrad1:0
    21.11.21 CSKA 1948 Sofia – Ludogorets Razgrad2:0
    07.11.21 Ludogorets Razgrad – Lokomotiv Plovdiv – 1:0
    29.11.21 Vejle Boldklub Kolding – FC Midtjylland1:1
    25.11.21 FC Midtjylland – SC Braga – 3:2
    21.11.21 FC Midtjylland – Brøndby IF – 1:2
    07.11.21 AGF Aarhus – FC Midtjylland3:0
    04.11.21 FK Crvena Zvezda Belgrade – FC Midtjylland0:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia