PAOK v Lincoln Red Imps prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Thessaloniki, Toumba Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 09.12.2021
Competition: PAOK vs Lincoln Red Imps live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on PAOK v Lincoln Red Imps: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 3:0


Probability of winning

PAOK 90.7% Draw 6.98% Lincoln Red Imps 2.32%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.05 15.5 51
1.03 11 40
1.05 12.5 21
1.02 18.5 51
1.02 12 51
1.04 14.85 48.36

Short Preview

  • PAOK has currently8, has not chance of 1st, has a good chance of 2nd (78%), has a chance of 3rd (22%), has a chance of round of 16 (28%), has a small chance of qtrs (12%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Lincoln Red Imps has currently0, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd, has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Two teams are playing changeable.
  • Lincoln Red Imps could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently PAOK have a series of guest games.
  • Recently Lincoln Red Imps have a series of home games.
  • In this match PAOK is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches PAOK won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.



    PAOK AND Lincoln Red Imps LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    01.12.21 AEL Larissa – PAOK FC1:1
    28.11.21 PAOK FC – Aris Thessaloniki – 0:1
    25.11.21 Slovan Bratislava – PAOK FC0:0
    21.11.21 Atromitos Athens – PAOK FC2:0
    07.11.21 Panathinaikos FC – PAOK FC1:3
    30.11.21 Lincoln Red Imps FC – Mons Calpe SC – 3:0
    25.11.21 Lincoln Red Imps FC – FC Copenhagen – 0:4
    21.11.21 Glacis United – Lincoln Red Imps FC2:4
    04.11.21 Lincoln Red Imps FC – Slovan Bratislava – 1:4
    30.10.21 Lincoln Red Imps FC – Lions Gibraltar FC – 1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC