trusted online casino malaysia

Tottenham – Rennes prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: London, White Hart Lane
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 09.12.2021
Competition: Rennes v Tottenham Hotspur live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Tottenham Hotspur – Rennes: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Tottenham 72.7% Draw 17.47% Rennes 9.82%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.28 5.5 9.75
1.3 5 8.2
1.27 5.25 10
1.29 5.6 9.8
1.27 5 10
1.27 5.68 10.08

Short Preview

  • Tottenham has currently7, has not chance of 1st, has a good chance of 2nd (56%), has a chance of 3rd (44%), has a chance of round of 16 (39%), has a chance of qtrs (29%), has a chance of semis (19%), has a small chance of final (12%), has a small chance of win league (7%).
  • Rennes has currently11, was already of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd, was already of round of 16, has a good chance of qtrs (62%), has a chance of semis (37%), has a chance of final (21%), has a small chance of win league (10%).
  • Instantly two teams are in a excellent shape.
  • Rennes could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Rennes have a series of home games.
  • In this match Tottenham is indisputable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Tottenham won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-2.



    Tottenham Hotspur AND Rennes LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    02.12.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Brentford FC – 2:0
    25.11.21 NS Mura – Tottenham Hotspur2:1
    21.11.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Leeds United – 2:1
    07.11.21 Everton – Tottenham Hotspur0:0
    04.11.21 Tottenham Hotspur – Vitesse Arnhem – 3:2
    01.12.21 Stade Rennes – OSC Lille – 1:2
    28.11.21 FC Lorient – Stade Rennes0:2
    25.11.21 Stade Rennes – Vitesse Arnhem – 3:3
    20.11.21 Stade Rennes – Montpellier HSC – 2:0
    07.11.21 Stade Rennes – Olympique Lyon – 4:1

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia