Union Berlin v Slavia Prague prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 09.12.2021
Competition: Slavia Prague v Union Berlin live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Union Berlin – Slavia Prague: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 2:1


Probability of winning

Union Berlin 49.23% Draw 26.04% Slavia Prague 24.73%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.88 3.5 3.9
1.87 3.65 3.55
1.9 3.7 3.7
1.89 3.74 3.82
1.91 3.4 3.7
1.89 3.64 3.93

Short Preview

  • Playing home matches at a different stadium – Olympiastadion.
  • Union Berlin has currently6, has not chance of 1st, has a chance of 2nd (46%), has a good chance of 3rd (53%), has a chance of round of 16 (27%), has a chance of qtrs (17%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • Slavia Prague has currently7, has not chance of 1st, has a good chance of 2nd (54%), has a chance of 3rd (46%), has a chance of round of 16 (29%), has a chance of qtrs (18%), has a small chance of semis (10%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Recent matches Union Berlin is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Slavia Prague is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recently Slavia Prague have a series of home games.
  • Union Berlin will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 2 head-to-head matches Union Berlin won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 2-4.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Union Berlin won 0 matches, drawn 1 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 1-1.



    Union Berlin AND Slavia Prague LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    28.11.21 Eintracht Frankfurt – Union Berlin2:1
    25.11.21 Maccabi Haifa FC – Union Berlin0:1
    20.11.21 Union Berlin – Hertha Berlin – 2:0
    07.11.21 1. FC Köln – Union Berlin2:2
    04.11.21 Union Berlin – Feyenoord – 1:2
    28.11.21 SK Slavia Prague – FK Teplice – 3:0
    25.11.21 SK Slavia Prague – Feyenoord – 2:2
    21.11.21 SK Slavia Prague – FK Jablonec – 5:0
    07.11.21 FK Pardubice – SK Slavia Prague0:5
    04.11.21 SK Slavia Prague – Maccabi Haifa FC – 1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC