West Ham United v Dinamo Zagreb prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: London, Boleyn Ground
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 09.12.2021
Competition: West Ham – Dinamo Zagreb live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on West Ham v Dinamo Zagreb: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:0


Probability of winning

West Ham 49.62% Draw 26.22% Dinamo Zagreb 24.15%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.88 3.6 4.1
1.95 3.55 3.65
1.98 3.5 3.7
1.89 3.78 4.33
1.95 3.6 3.7
1.83 3.69 4.21

Short Preview

  • West Ham was already of round of 16, has a good chance of qtrs (53%), has a chance of semis (30%), has a small chance of final (15%), has a small chance of win league (8%), has currently13, was already of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, has not chance of 3rd.
  • Dinamo Zagreb has a chance of round of 16 (26%), has a small chance of qtrs (12%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (2%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%), has currently7, has not chance of 1st, has a good chance of 2nd (71%), has a chance of 3rd (29%).
  • One and the other team get a very uncertain game.
  • In this match West Ham is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches West Ham won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.



    West Ham AND Dinamo Zagreb LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    01.12.21 West Ham United – Brighton & Hove Albion – 1:1
    28.11.21 Manchester City – West Ham United2:1
    25.11.21 Rapid Wien – West Ham United0:2
    20.11.21 Wolverhampton Wanderers – West Ham United1:0
    07.11.21 West Ham United – Liverpool FC – 3:2
    01.12.21 Dinamo Zagreb – HNK Rijeka – 1:3
    28.11.21 HNK Šibenik – Dinamo Zagreb1:2
    25.11.21 Dinamo Zagreb – Racing Genk – 1:1
    20.11.21 Dinamo Zagreb – NK Osijek – 1:1
    07.11.21 NK Lokomotiva Zagreb – Dinamo Zagreb1:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC