Zorya vs Bodø/Glimt prediction


MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Avanhard Stadium
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa Conference League 09.12.2021
Competition: Bodø/Glimt v Zorya Luhansk live

When/Date: 09.12.2021
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Zorya v Bodø/Glimt: Available





Live score auto-refresh


Prediction (the most likely score): 1:2


Probability of winning

Zorya 25.74% Draw 25.13% Bodø/Glimt 49.13%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
3.7 3.6 1.9
3.25 3.55 1.99
3.7 3.7 1.92
4.05 3.78 1.83
3.5 3.6 1.91
3.85 3.73 1.88

Short Preview

  • Zorya has currently6, has not chance of 1st, has not chance of 2nd, was already of 3rd, has not chance of round of 16, has not chance of qtrs, has not chance of semis, has not chance of final, has not chance of win league.
  • Bodø/Glimt has currently11, has a good chance of 1st (70%), has a chance of 2nd (30%), has not chance of 3rd, has a good chance of round of 16 (83%), has a chance of qtrs (35%), has a small chance of semis (14%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Recent matches Zorya is playing changeable (in the last 5 games wins – 3).
  • Bodø/Glimt is in super good shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Bodø/Glimt will have a small advantage in this match.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Zorya won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 1-3.



    Zorya Luhansk AND Bodø/Glimt LAST MATCHES

    Last Teams Results

    29.11.21 PFC Oleksandriya – Zorya Luhansk0:1
    25.11.21 AS Roma – Zorya Luhansk4:0
    20.11.21 FC Lviv – Zorya Luhansk2:1
    07.11.21 Zorya Luhansk – Veres Rivne – 3:0
    04.11.21 Zorya Luhansk – CSKA Sofia – 2:0
    28.11.21 Rosenborg BK – Bodø/Glimt0:0
    25.11.21 Bodø/Glimt – CSKA Sofia – 2:0
    21.11.21 Bodø/Glimt – Lillestrøm SK – 2:0
    07.11.21 FK Haugesund – Bodø/Glimt2:2
    04.11.21 AS Roma – Bodø/Glimt2:2

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC