Atalanta – Olympiacos prediction



MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Bergamo, Atleti Azzurri d’Italia
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 17.02.2022
Competition: Olympiacos Piraeus – Atalanta live

When/Date: 17.02.2022
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Atalanta – Olympiacos: Available





Score, Highlights

Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Atalanta 63.85% Draw 21.03% Olympiacos 15.11%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.49 4.4 6.25
1.5 4.4 5.8
1.48 4.6 6.5
1.51 4.75 6.55
1.47 4.33 6.5
1.47 4.65 6.67

Short Preview

  • 1st leg.
  • Atalanta has a good chance of round of 16 (78%), has a good chance of qtrs (54%), has a chance of semis (30%), has a chance of final (16%), has a small chance of win league (8%).
  • Olympiacos has a chance of round of 16 (22%), has a small chance of qtrs (11%), has a very small chance of semis (4%), has a very small chance of final (1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Recent matches Atalanta is playing shaky (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Olympiacos is in a marvelous shape and in addition in the last match got series victories (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Olympiacos could have advantage in physics – more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Atalanta have a series of home games.
  • In this match Atalanta is indisputable favorite.
  • Recently, the teams did not play each other.




    Atalanta AND Olympiacos LAST MATCHES

    Latest Results

    10.02.22 Atalanta – Fiorentina – 2:3
    06.02.22 Atalanta – Cagliari Calcio – 1:2
    22.01.22 SS Lazio – Atalanta0:0
    16.01.22 Atalanta – Inter Milan – 0:0
    12.01.22 Atalanta – Venezia – 2:0
    09.02.22 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – Panetolikos – 3:1 ET
    06.02.22 Ionikos Nikaias – FC Olympiacos Piraeus0:3
    02.02.22 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – Panetolikos – 3:1
    30.01.22 PAOK FC – FC Olympiacos Piraeus1:1
    23.01.22 FC Olympiacos Piraeus – PAS Giannina – 2:0

    https://prediction.tools/2022/02/11/sparta-prague-partizan-prediction/

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC