Dinamo Zagreb – Sevilla prediction



MATCH DETAILS:
Location:
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 24.02.2022
Competition: Sevilla vs Dinamo Zagreb live

When/Date: 24.02.2022
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Dinamo Zagreb v Sevilla: Available





Score, Highlights

Prediction (the most likely score): 1:1


Probability of winning

Dinamo Zagreb 28.26% Draw 27.32% Sevilla 44.42%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
3.4 3.5 2.1
3.3 3.4 2.12
3.25 3.45 2.15
3.42 3.6 2.2
3.4 3.4 2.1

Short Preview

  • 2nd leg.
  • Dinamo Zagreb has a very small chance of round of 16 (4%), has a very small chance of qtrs (2%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Sevilla has a very good chance of round of 16 (96%), has a good chance of qtrs (65%), has a chance of semis (35%), has a chance of final (18%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
  • This event has big quality 70, big importance 70, big match rating 70. (0-100) (fivethirtyeight.com)
  • Instantly two teams are in a excellent shape.
  • Sevilla will have a mini benefit in this match.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Dinamo Zagreb won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 1-8.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Dinamo Zagreb won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.




    Dinamo Zagreb AND Sevilla LAST MATCHES

    Latest Results

    17.02.22 Sevilla FC – Dinamo Zagreb3:1
    12.02.22 Dinamo Zagreb – HNK Gorica – 2:1
    06.02.22 Istra 1961 – Dinamo Zagreb1:2
    30.01.22 Dinamo Zagreb – HNK Rijeka – 2:0
    23.01.22 Dinamo Zagreb – Sturm Graz – 4:3
    17.02.22 Sevilla FC – Dinamo Zagreb – 3:1
    11.02.22 Sevilla FC – Elche CF – 2:0
    05.02.22 Osasuna – Sevilla FC0:0
    22.01.22 Sevilla FC – Celta de Vigo – 2:2
    19.01.22 CF Valencia – Sevilla FC1:1

    https://welcome.bet/dinamo-zagreb-vs-sevilla-prediction-feb-24-2022/

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC