Atlético Madrid vs Manchester City prediction



MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Madrid, Vicente Calderón
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 13.04.2022
Competition: Man City v Atlético live

When/Date: 13.04.2022
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Atlético Madrid vs Manchester City: Available



Score, Highlights

Prediction (the most likely score): 0:1


Probability of winning

Atlético 21.83% Draw 26.43% Man City 51.74%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
4.2 3.6 1.85
4.2 3.5 1.83
4.15 3.85 1.85
4.4 3.82 1.87
4.33 3.5 1.83
4.75 3.45 1.85

Short Preview

  • 2nd leg.
  • Atlético was already of round of 16, was already of qtrs, has a small chance of semis (12%), has a very small chance of final (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Man City was already of round of 16, was already of qtrs, has a good chance of semis (88%), has a good chance of final (65%), has a chance of win league (35%).
  • This event has big quality 86, very big importance 100, very big match rating 93. (0-100) (fivethirtyeight.com)
  • Now both teams are in good shape.
  • In this match Man City is a favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Atlético won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-1.




    Atlético AND Man City LAST MATCHES

    Latest Results

    05.04.22 Manchester City – Atlético Madrid1:0
    02.04.22 Atlético Madrid – Deportivo Alavés – 4:1
    19.03.22 Rayo Vallecano – Atlético Madrid0:1
    15.03.22 Manchester United – Atlético Madrid0:1
    11.03.22 Atlético Madrid – Cádiz CF – 2:1
    05.04.22 Manchester City – Atlético Madrid – 1:0
    02.04.22 Burnley FC – Manchester City0:2
    20.03.22 Southampton FC – Manchester City1:4
    14.03.22 Crystal Palace – Manchester City0:0
    09.03.22 Manchester City – Sporting Lisbon – 0:0

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC