trusted online casino malaysia

Copenhagen – Man City prediction



MATCH DETAILS:
Location: Copenhagen, Parken
Upcoming Information:UEFA Champions League 11.10.2022
Competition: Copenhagen – Manchester City live

When/Date: 11.10.2022
Time: 12:45 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Copenhagen v Manchester City: Available



Score, Highlights

Prediction (the most likely score): 0:2


Probability of winning

Copenhagen 6.54% Draw 13.3% Man City 80.16%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
10.5 6.25 1.25
16 8.1 1.18
19 7 1.15
13 7.4 1.19

Short Preview

  • Copenhagen has currently1, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (<1%), has a chance of 3rd (28%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (<1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • Man City has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (91%), has a small chance of 2nd (9%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a very good chance of round of 16 (>99%), has a good chance of qtrs (81%), has a good chance of semis (58%), has a chance of final (39%), has a chance of win league (24%).
  • Copenhagen is in bad shape now (in the last 5 games wins – 1).
  • Man City is in super shape now and in the last match got series of victories (in the last 5 games wins – 5).
  • In this match Man City is the unquestionable favorite.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Copenhagen won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 0-5.


    UEFA Champions League Standings

    Group A

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Napoli 3 3 0 0 13:2 9
    2 Liverpool 3 2 0 1 5:5 6
    3 Ajax 3 1 0 2 6:8 3
    4 Rangers 3 0 0 3 0:9 0

    Group B

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Club Brugge KV 3 3 0 0 7:0 9
    2 FC Porto 3 1 0 2 3:6 3
    3 Bayer Leverkusen 3 1 0 2 2:3 3
    4 Atl. Madrid 3 1 0 2 2:5 3

    Group C

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Bayern Munich 3 3 0 0 9:0 9
    2 Inter 3 2 0 1 3:2 6
    3 Barcelona 3 1 0 2 5:4 3
    4 Plzen 3 0 0 3 1:12 0

    Group D

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Sporting CP 3 2 0 1 6:4 6
    2 Tottenham 3 1 1 1 2:2 4
    3 Eintracht Frankfurt 3 1 1 1 1:3 4
    4 Marseille 3 1 0 2 4:4 3

    Group E

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Salzburg 3 1 2 0 3:2 5
    2 Chelsea 3 1 1 1 4:2 4
    3 AC Milan 3 1 1 1 4:5 4
    4 D. Zagreb 3 1 0 2 2:4 3

    Group F

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Real Madrid 3 3 0 0 7:1 9
    2 Shakhtar Donetsk 3 1 1 1 6:4 4
    3 RB Leipzig 3 1 0 2 4:7 3
    4 Celtic 3 0 1 2 2:7 1

    Group G

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Manchester City 3 3 0 0 11:1 9
    2 Dortmund 3 2 0 1 8:3 6
    3 Sevilla 3 0 1 2 1:8 1
    4 FC Copenhagen 3 0 1 2 0:8 1

    Group H

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Paris SG 3 2 1 0 6:3 7
    2 Benfica 3 2 1 0 5:2 7
    3 Juventus 3 1 0 2 5:5 3
    4 Maccabi Haifa 3 0 0 3 2:8 0



    Copenhagen AND Manchester City LAST MATCHES

    Latest Results

    05.10.22 Manchester City – FC Copenhagen5:0
    02.10.22 FC Copenhagen – AGF Aarhus – 1:0
    18.09.22 FC Midtjylland – FC Copenhagen2:1
    14.09.22 FC Copenhagen – Sevilla FC – 0:0
    10.09.22 OB Odense – FC Copenhagen2:1
    05.10.22 Manchester City – FC Copenhagen – 5:0
    02.10.22 Manchester City – Manchester United – 6:3
    17.09.22 Wolverhampton Wanderers – Manchester City0:3
    14.09.22 Manchester City – Borussia Dortmund – 2:1
    06.09.22 Sevilla FC – Manchester City0:4

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia