trusted online casino malaysia

Real Sociedad vs Sheriff Tiraspol prediction



MATCH DETAILS:
Location: San Sebastián, Estadio Anoeta
Upcoming Information:UEFA Europa League 13.10.2022
Competition: Sheriff vs Real Sociedad live

When/Date: 13.10.2022
Time: 3:00 pm
Repeat:Live
Prediction on Real Sociedad – Sheriff: Available







Prediction (the most likely score): 2:0


Probability of winning

Real Sociedad 72.11% Draw 18.07% Sheriff 9.82%

Betting Odds

1 X 2
1.32 5.25 9.25
1.31 5.4 9
1.3 5 11
1.33 5.5 9.8
1.3 5.25 10
1.31 5.2 8.8

Short Preview

  • Real Sociedad has currently9, has a good chance of 1st (75%), has a chance of 2nd (25%), has a very small chance of 3rd (<1%), has a good chance of round of 16 (86%), has a chance of qtrs (43%), has a chance of semis (21%), has a small chance of final (9%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
  • Sheriff has currently3, has a very small chance of 1st (<1%), has a very small chance of 2nd (3%), has a good chance of 3rd (91%), has a very small chance of round of 16 (1%), has a very small chance of qtrs (<1%), has a very small chance of semis (<1%), has a very small chance of final (<1%), has a very small chance of win league (<1%).
  • This event has quality 61, small importance 17, match rating 39. (0-100) (fivethirtyeight.com)
  • Real Sociedad is in actual amazing shape (in the last 5 games wins – 4).
  • Recent matches Sheriff is playing unstable (in the last 5 games wins – 2).
  • Recently Sheriff have a series of home games.
  • In this match Real Sociedad is absolute favorite.
  • Our prediction for today’s Real Sociedad to win the game is with odds 1.31.
  • Last 1 head-to-head matches Real Sociedad won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 2-0.


    UEFA Europa League Standings

    Group A

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Arsenal 2 2 0 0 5:1 6
    2 Bodo/Glimt 3 1 1 1 3:5 4
    3 PSV 2 1 1 0 6:2 4
    4 Zurich 3 0 0 3 3:9 0

    Group B

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Fenerbahce 3 2 1 0 6:3 7
    2 Rennes 3 2 1 0 6:4 7
    3 AEK Larnaca 3 1 0 2 2:4 3
    4 Dyn. Kyiv 3 0 0 3 2:5 0

    Group C

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Betis 3 3 0 0 7:3 9
    2 Ludogorets 3 1 1 1 5:5 4
    3 AS Roma 3 1 0 2 5:4 3
    4 HJK 3 0 1 2 1:6 1

    Group D

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Royale Union SG 3 3 0 0 6:3 9
    2 Braga 3 2 0 1 4:2 6
    3 Union Berlin 3 1 0 2 1:2 3
    4 Malmo FF 3 0 0 3 2:6 0

    Group E

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Real Sociedad 3 3 0 0 5:1 9
    2 Manchester Utd 3 2 0 1 5:3 6
    3 Sheriff Tiraspol 3 1 0 2 3:4 3
    4 Omonia 3 0 0 3 3:8 0

    Group F

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Feyenoord 3 1 1 1 10:6 4
    2 Midtjylland 3 1 1 1 7:4 4
    3 Lazio 3 1 1 1 5:7 4
    4 Sturm Graz 3 1 1 1 1:6 4

    Group G

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Freiburg 3 3 0 0 7:1 9
    2 Qarabag 3 2 0 1 7:2 6
    3 Nantes 3 1 0 2 2:6 3
    4 Olympiacos Piraeus 3 0 0 3 1:8 0

    Group H

    Pl W D L Pts
    1 Ferencvaros 3 2 0 1 5:6 6
    2 Monaco 3 2 0 1 4:2 6
    3 Trabzonspor 3 1 0 2 5:7 3
    4 Crvena zvezda 3 1 0 2 5:4 3



    Real Sociedad AND Sheriff LAST MATCHES

    Latest Results

    06.10.22 Sheriff Tiraspol – Real Sociedad0:2
    02.10.22 Girona FC – Real Sociedad3:5
    18.09.22 Real Sociedad – RCD Espanyol – 2:1
    15.09.22 Real Sociedad – Omonia Nicosia – 2:1
    11.09.22 Getafe CF – Real Sociedad2:1
    06.10.22 Sheriff Tiraspol – Real Sociedad – 0:2
    02.10.22 Sheriff Tiraspol – Sfîntul Gheorghe Suruceni – 3:0
    18.09.22 Sheriff Tiraspol – Zimbru Chişinău – 0:0
    15.09.22 Sheriff Tiraspol – Manchester United – 0:2
    11.09.22 Sheriff Tiraspol – Milsami Orhei – 2:0

    Real Sociedad – Sheriff Tiraspol predictions and other UEFA Europa League events on our partner.

    https://live2sport.com/west-ham-united-vs-anderlecht-preview-live-scores-oct-13-2022/
    https://tvevents.org/sitemap.xml

  • Not an official site for news, statistics and videos Champions League
    Copyright 2020 Top US Sports Betting Sites | Powered by LIVE2SPORT LLC
    online slots malaysia